Troop 15934's
Home Page
Girl Scout Promise
Girl Scout Law
Junior Uniform

Girl Scout Troop 15934
(Claremont, California)
ScoutLander Contact Our Troop Member Login

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does it cost to join?

Every girl, and an adult, must reigister with Girl Scouts through Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles (GSGLA)- for our troop.  The current registration fee is $15.00 per member.  The money goes to GSGLA and not the troop.  The money helps pay for insurance that covers the girl and registered adult at outings. 

Our Troop has an annual due of $25 per girl.   The troop dues are collected at the beginning of the school year.  The money is used to help pay for supplies, badges, pins, etc. 

Scholarships are available to girls that may not be able to afford the memberships - through GSGLA.  For assistance with dues, outing fees, etc. - please talk to one of the Troop Leaders.

What is required after joining?

Usually the girl will purchase a uniform and basic badges.  Please see the uniform page for more detailed information on the uniform.  3rd Graders wear the Brownie uniform and 4th Graders the Junior uniform.   (5th Graders wear the Junior uniform.  6th, 7th, and 8th Graders wear the Cadette uniform.  9th and 10th Graders wear the Senior uniform.  11th and 12th Graders wear the Ambassador uniform.)  Therefore, new uniforms are needed when bridging to the next level in Girl Scouts.

Many outings do have fees associated with them.  At this time, we are trying to pay for 20% of the fee and ask our families to cover the other 80%.  

What is the website for Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles (GSGLA)?